Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Apologies


I have just completed a 50 mile trip to obtain an incredible document--one that directly impacts the Board of Education race of which I am a candidate and will surely impact those who favor a levy for our county,  particularly the majority of those who are currently running for Board of Education

I apologize in that this document was restricted in "confidentiality" for publication ONLY AFTER THE BOARD OF EDUCATION RACE IS OVER WHICH WILL BE ON TUESDAY.

In respect to my source,  I have chosen to honor that agreement and will not publish until after the election is over, hopefully on Wednesday of next week.

I am sorry to keep you on the hook.  This information may have been valuable in my own election to the Board but I simply must honor my source.  Thank you for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. This could effect my vote! We need to know! Just say it.

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County