Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Angry wife of a Sex Offender!




Charlotte Hefner Martin Well guess what, my husband is listed as the first one and by looking at the listed info you can't know that he was working as a federal correctional officer in a womens prison where an inmate that went around bragging that she was going to get out of prison and get money because she accused my husband of touching her, actually she wrote 4, yes FOUR contradictory statements, but undoubtedly per his poor excuse of a lawyer she had a "coke-bottle figure, a sweet southern drawl, and would be believed" over a fat correctional officer whose fat wife would be put on the witness stand and tore to shreds; but if he would just plead guilty to the MISDEMEANOR he would only get a year probabtion and it would be gone - yeah right!!!


 He couldn't stand the thought of me being made fun of because I'm fat so he pled guilty, and contradictory to what his fat lying unethical lawyer told him, he got 6 months in prison and is on a sex offender list which is suppose to be for felons and violent offenders of which he is neither! 

After over 15 years he still says the same things he did 15 years ago about the situation and she couldn't get it straight in the first 3 months, who would you believe?


I wish we would have just gone to trial because I could have handled those that tried to tear me to shreds and yes, going against my husband is going against me too!! 

There are undoubtly people on these lists that shouldn't be and ones not on there that should be! My husband wouldn't hurt anyone, don't go by a list to see who to trust or not trust. If you don't know them well don't trust them!! 

My husband use to help anyone who needed help, for the past 15 years he won't stop or let me stop to help anyone along the road because he is concerned someone else would lie about him! 

By the way, the inmate who brought these false charges got neither money nor out of prison early! 


And Norman, I thought you would have learned your lesson last time I had to tell you there is a reason the list is on the WV State Police site and that is because some people use that info to cause harm to others. 


Also, you have my address on here, you better get it off or I am pressing charges and suing you!!


Editor's Note:

I don't know what your address is!  And I don't really care!  The only thing that matters is where your husband lives!  That address is pretty important.

I assume he has a sign in his front law!  I hope so!  We have laws in this country!

So you just sue to your heart's content!

I have to assume that the address you are referring to is his address and that you live with him.  Am I right?

Also please feel free to press charges and I will own your house!


24 comments:

  1. You got to be kidding me?? "He couldn't stand the thought of me being made fun of because I'm fat so he pled guilty." Let me get this right he put himself on a sex offender list for the rest of his life because you say your fat. That makes no sense now does it. Come on that smells like horse shit to me. You haven't helped your husband by this you made he look very guilty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no sex offender list then.

      Delete
    2. You are wrong. In 1996 Congress passed a law which required the states to pass laws creating sex offender registries. On March 13, 1999, our legislature passed the current law, which would go into effect ninety days from passage. This law by its own wording made the statute to be applied retroactively as well as prospectively.

      Delete
  2. Yes Norman we do have laws and you don't want to follow them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which laws will Norman not follow? Please be specific.

      Delete
  3. There was no sex offender list when this happened Norman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are wrong. In 1996 Congress passed a law which required the states to pass laws creating sex offender registries. On March 13, 1999, our legislature passed the current law, which would go into effect ninety days from passage. This law by its own wording made the statute to be applied retroactively as well as prospectively.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut. You make no sense. Why would you or your body weight have anything to do with his job at a woman's prison? And why would you be persecuted at all? I highly doubt all the truth is in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said yourself he pled guilty to rape.He went and said he raped her. That is what it meant when he pled guilty. He admitted it himself. Norman had nothing to do with your husband admitting he raped a woman. He did that all on his own. Yes the women near him need to know that a rapist is in their mist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rape was not even a charge so he could not have pled guilty to rape! I never said he pled guilty to rape! Since when is rape a misdemeanor???

      Delete
  6. §15-12-4. Duration.
    (a) A person required to register under the terms of this article shall continue to comply with this section, except during ensuing periods of incarceration or confinement, until:

    (1) Ten years have elapsed since the person was released from prison, jail or a mental health facility or ten years have elapsed since the person was placed on probation, parole or supervised or conditional release. The ten-year registration period shall not be reduced by the sex offender's release from probation, parole or supervised or conditional release; or

    (2) For the life of that person if that person: (A) Has one or more prior convictions or has previously been found not guilty by reason of mental illness, mental retardation or addiction for any qualifying offense referred to in this article; or (B) has been convicted or has been found not guilty by reason of mental illness, mental retardation or addiction of a qualifying offense as referred to in this article, and upon motion of the prosecuting attorney, the court finds by clear and convincing evidence, that the qualifying offense involved multiple victims or multiple violations of the qualifying offense; or (C) has been convicted or has been found not guilty by reason of mental illness, mental retardation or addiction of a sexually violent offense; or (D) has been determined pursuant to section two-a of this article to be a sexually violent predator; or (E) has been convicted or has been found not guilty by reason of mental illness, mental retardation or addiction of a qualifying offense as referred to in this article, involving a minor.

    (b) A person whose conviction is overturned for the offense which required them to register under this article shall, upon petition to the court, have their name removed from the registry.

    Question: When can his name be removed from the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely doesn't fall under number 2, so he shouldn't be on there now!

      Delete
    2. I would suggest that you contact the state police since the registry is on their website. If they can't or won't remove it, ask them to tell you who can do it, perhaps the state police in Charleston. They don't seem eager to remove your husband from the list without some kind of intervention.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I have realized with all this that I actually remember what all was done and how it was unethical from beginning to end, such as he actually never got in court and said he was guilty because he told his lawyer that he couldn't get in court and say he did something he never did; that would have been purjury! So his lawyer said he would fix it so he didn't have to and I was waiting for the judge to ask for his admission of guilt, which is suppose to be part of it, but he never did. My husband actually told me before the plea bargain hearing that if he would have had to say he did it he couldn't and would have just said he didn't do it and go to trial. It was all so wrong! Then they sealed the hearing so I couldn't get copies. But now there is a different Chief Judge so we're going to try again to get it overturned and expunged and get him off the list. That is how we will have to do it. That is the best way to do it. Chief Judge David Faber wasn't going to admit that he let something unethical happen in his courtroom so he ruled it as moot! Thank you for reminding me that I CAN do something!! Sometimes it's too easy to just give up and let it go even when it's wrong.

      Delete
    4. Forget the past. Concentrate on the future, namely, who is the one in authority who can remove your husband's name from the registry?

      Delete
    5. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  7. I forgot to mention that my husband's lawyer said the PA would point out my fat and the inmates perfect figure and ask the jury which one they think my husband would want before I asked him if he wanted her. It didn't matter what size I was, I was and am me and she could never be me! That's what they didn't consider!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey what about the sex offender who offended right in his office at the court house he recently got disbarred for that little trick some how he doesn`t have to put no stinking sign in his front yard ,,,,so tell me why not how come ??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about Hummel? he wasn't charged either, and you can read all about him on this website.

      Delete
    2. When asking what and hey questions one needs to talk to our esteemed Sheriff and P.A.
      I would love to hear them comment on it.
      Perhaps they can explain why they did not deal with sir rotten also.
      Who by the way is still hopeefully enjoying his free accommodations and food.

      Delete
    3. I don`t think they are on speaking terms anymore

      Delete
  9. WOW just WOW Your own husband said he did it. He pled guilty. What do you think your husband lied when he pled guilty? If he did lie then he committed perjury and that my dear is a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. report from jonesestanMay 18, 2016 at 11:17 PM

    if it was you or me we would have been charged as for sam just cover it up blame the victim .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many a sex offenders and wifes and family blame the women.look at rotten tottens case.

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County