Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Mother Bear is Stirred Up This Time





Jerry Dale is a sleaze, So sweet, polite and nice to one's face and then lie right to you. I'm so sorry my husband's words hurt you. But my children and I have had to endure the pain from YOUR words for over 25 years now.

 And to my face you lied and said I never said those things; when I have eye witnesses you said it to.

No wonder your poor son constantly threatened to kill himself. 

His friends all know and admit he said it quite often and claimed it was because of you and things you did and said. I am so sorry he was not able to get help and I would not wish that on any parent, even you Jerry.

But I cannot help think about all the incidents my own children suffered because of you. And now you work with troubled kids? on Free Speech

http://pocahontascommentatorplus.blogspot.com/2016/04/free-speech.html


From Very Angry Wife!

2 comments:

  1. I can see a great deal of legal actions in the future . Some one better call Saul . All joking aside this law thats being used could very easy be consided a violation of civil rights and a tool to be used by people for the wrong reasons even as a tool of revenge.Arresting Jerry so late at night like they did Norman has a stench about it that does not sit well with me.
    The Road Runner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much like Norman in my opnion jerry was arrested as a punishment a revenge tactic for him speaking his mind.
    The similarities are almost unreal. Both were older men not knowing to be aggressive or violent both with both with blogs that seemed to stand up for what they felt was right both were expressing their opinions and views and experiences from what I can see both were arrested late at night when it was obvious it would be no magistrate available I also feel both were arrested for the wrong reasons. And if you dig deep enough you'll find out it's almost the same players. Yes there's a great deal of tension volved in this and stench. We're not talking about neo-nazis the mafia street gangs or biker gang hardcore drug dealers or a crew robbing banks and businesses. We're talking about two older men who seem to have a big interest in what goes on locally and have a blog site again smells like a civil rights violation to me using the law in this way.

    The Road Runner...

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County