Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Our Most Brilliant Commentary on County Politics



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "See the people you voted for in action": 

I've sit back for years and watched a town turn against itself. I've set back and seen people turn into corrupt politicians, that used to be good people. I've watched a police force no longer care about the community but about themselves and "what can I get out of this". I've sit back and seen good teachers quit being good teachers. 

Back in the day it was nothing to see the elected people out and about helping others. It was nothing back then to see the local police helping others just because it was the right thing to do. It was nothing back in the day to have your teacher work right beside you when you was having problems.

 I was one of them students, and to this day thank them all for how I turned out. I acted out a lot but be damned if I was ever given drugs to quit making me a kid. I know this is off the topic above but we are all accountable for our own actions. I've sit back not because I wanted to, but because I had too. That's going to change soon. 

There will be a new standard in place, and all the lost souls will be found and held accountable. Ladies and gentlemen there will be a new sheriff soon. I've had to sit back and watch a beautiful small town turn into a drug infested , corrupt, money hungry, let's only do this for myself kinda place. A change is coming. 

2 comments:

  1. Sex money and lawyers and power are the guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn"t it possible to have a recall election. Since the lawer is telling the commision how to vote and how he wants what he wants we are not being listen to. I will sign for a recall election. Is anyone that care for this County agree.,

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County