Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Letter The Times Refused to Print

Special Note:  The judge received this letter nearly seven months ago.  This letter was in response to the appointment of a second prosecutor in the matter. 

 Charles Beard, of Greenbrier County, was originally appointed to hear the case and he immediately threw it out.  The sheriff came back with a refiling of the case and added the additional felony charge of data possession with it. 

 Judge Pomponio ordered the sheriff's department to search its evidence room for the computers and data that they seized nearly two months before.  P.K. Milam had been appointed originally but his agent moved for a dismissal of the case against Norman Alderman.  He went on to completely shred the file. 

I still haven't gotten all of my computer data and equipment back.  Someone in the sheriff's office actually stole my power supply. 

Not getting what they wanted Sheriff Jonese proceeded to have the judge appoint another out of county magistrate to hear the case. Milam's agent had the case dismissed.  Alderman never even got to meet him.  He didn't even show up for the hearing.

Jonese got the judge to appoint another special prosecutor, Justin Sinclair of Monroe County.  He declined to prosecute the case any further.

I took this letter to Jaynell at the Times Office and she wouldn't print it.  If the grand jury would have known about this letter, I don't think they would have voted for an indictment.  

Robert P. Martin swore that he was going to "get" me.   I filed charges with the state police; my friend who was with me that day, filed a statement too.  The state police have known about this since the day it happened.

 I have also heard that Gene Simmons has said that he was going to put me away.  They are both mad because of my blogging.  I revealed things about Bob Martin and Gene Simmons that they would rather forget.  Not it is time for revenge!!!!

This could happen to you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County